Thanksgiving is past, we are moving on to Christmas!! Did you get any early holiday baking in? I was planning on getting a lot accomplished, but that just didn’t happen. Instead, I’ll live vicariously though all the amazing bloggers who created these 12 Christmas Treats! These were linked up last week and I’m inspired to get into the kitchen and get to work after the holiday!
I hope that everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving celebration with their friends and families. We decided to go out for dinner this year so there was no cooking, cleaning, or leftovers for me. I have mixed emotions about that, but it was a wonderful evening and I got to get some shopping in. How many of you hit up the shops on Thursday night? I admit that I was one of the many at Target at 6pm for “the deals”. My kid wants a Hatchimal (like all the rest of the 8 billion kids) and she wanted to spend her own money on the toy and I figured this would be the best bet. But alas, no Hatchimals to be had 🙁 Oh well…
- Spiked Eggnog Dip from Take Two Tapas
- Molasses Cheesecake Bars from Cookie Dough Oven Mitt
- No Bake Eggnog Cheesecake from Cincy Shopper
- Grinch Popcorn from Cooking with Curls
- Christmas Haute Chocolate Bar from Frog Prince Paperie
- Santa Rice Krispie Bars from Oh My-Creative
- Rice Krispie Reindeer Treats from She Saved
- Chocolate Hazelnut Healthy Ginger Snaps from Food Faith Fitness
- Candy Cane Cookie Recipe from Home Cooking Memories
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies from Wife in Progress
- Pomegranate Citrus Champagne Cocktail from Delightful E Made
- Christmas Cracker Candy from I Should be Mopping the Floor
Were those 12 Christmas Treats not enough for ya? Here’s a few BONUS Christmas Treats!!
I hope that you find something AWESOME for your holiday dessert table. Bring a special treat to a friend and share a moment with your family.
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share some of my favorite recipes and crafts from the blogs who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.