Easy 4-Ingredient Horchata Ice Cream
4 ingredient Horchata Ice Cream
This easy and delicious Horchata and Dulce de Leche Ice Cream will have you begging for more!
- 2 C Heavy Whipping Cream
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 – 5 Tbsp Horchata Powder
- Dulche De Leche
- Whip the heavy whipping cream with an electric mixer until it’s thick peaks form. Add in the sweetened condensed milk and horchata powder. Mix together and taste test. Add more flavoring if desired.
- Transfer half the cream to a large freezer safe container. Add in some dulche de leche to the cream and gently swirl in. Top off with the remaining cream and add some more dulche de leche. Gently swirl in leaving a visible ribbon. Cover and freeze overnight (8-12 hours).
- If desired, add in some extra cinnamon or nutmeg to the ice cream before freezing for a bolder flavor profile.
- Scoop and enjoy!
by Karyn Granrud
I came across some powdered mix, similar to this, in an international store. I bought the pack and loved it! I made a cup of it to try out and thought that the sweet flavor would be perfect mixed into some ice cream! So, that’s what I did.
I took the three ingredients – cream, sweetened condensed milk and horchata powder, and then added in some yummy dulce de leche to it! OMG! Beyond amazing!