I made this fast and easy breakfast for ya!
I know you want it…
It has fresh blueberries….
But you can check out the full recipe over at Lady Behind the Curtain!
Enjoy! I sure did!
Blueberry Apricot Monkey Bread
- 2 (16oz.) cans of pre-made biscuit dough
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- 10 -15 Dried Apricots, sliced
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 C Melted Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 Deg F. Grease a Bundt pan.
- Take the raw biscuit dough and cut into quarters. Roll the pieces of dough in the sugar to coat. Drop the sugar coated dough into the bundt pan and add fruit between layers.
- Once all the dough is added, combine melted butter and brown sugar, it will be thick, so just evenly distribute over top.
- Bake for 30 minutes watching the top for burning and making sure that the inside is cooked through. You can tent the bread with some foil if you need to cook it a bit longer.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then flip over onto a serving platter.
- Make a sugar glaze with 1 Cup Powdered Sugar and a few tablespoons of milk. Stir to a thin consistency and drizzle over Monkey Bread.
- Enjoy, bite by bite!
by Pint Sized Baker
Gotta Sweet Tooth? Share your recipe with me on Instagram using the hashtag #PintSizedBaker so I can see what you've been craving!
I link up at THESE GREAT parties!