In Celebration of Pi Day, I made some Key Lime CAKE POP Pie.
I used the new Key Lime Cake and Frosting from Pillsbury and put the cake pop batter into mini graham cracker crusts.
Then, I added the new Wilton Key Lime Candy Melts over top to seal it up.
I admit, you have to be a big fan of cake pop batter. I know that some people are turned off by the texture.
I loved it and my Little Cup loved it.
So, it was a huge hit in our house!
I’m sharing these with Crazy for Crust today!
Key Lime Cake Pop Pie
(6 mini pies)
- 1 Pillsbury Key Lime Cake (including water, oil, and eggs listed on box)
- 2 Tbls Pillsbury Key Lime Frosting
- 6 Mini Graham Cracker Pie Shells
- 1/4 bag of Wilton's Key Lime Candy Melts
- Bake cake according to directions. Allow to completely cool.
- Cut cake into quarters. Put one quarter into a mixing bowl with paddle attachment and add frosting. Mix until cake pop batter is smooth like play-doh.
- Fill mini graham cracker crusts with cake pop batter. Flatten and add a small well around the edges to catch the candy.
- Melt 1/4 of the candy melts at 70% power for 1 minute in the microwave. Stir until smooth. Slowly pour over pie and push to completely cover pie.
- Once dry, decorate with some green or white candy melts.
by Pint Sized Baker
Gotta Sweet Tooth? Share your recipe with me on Instagram using the hashtag #PintSizedBaker so I can see what you've been craving!
I link up at THESE GREAT parties!
This post was Featured at: