These Chocolate Pudding Shooters taste so yummy! I love the way the peppermint shooters taste with chocolate pudding! They are fun to serve at a party.
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I’ve picked up a few things here and there and I admit that I was out on Thanksgiving night at Kohls.Now, before you get upset about me shopping on Thanksgiving night, let me explain… I was at my in-laws for dinner which is 90 minutes drive from my house. My husband was working and making double time and my daughter stayed at Grandma’s house for a sleepover. I was headed home alone at 11pm.I live in a small-ish rural town. There’s a Wal-Mart and Home Depot and Kohls. No Target, no Best Buy, no mall. So, I figured since they opened at 6 most people would have come and gone by then, and I was right. There was no line, no issues, and absolutely no stupid people.It was the best Black Friday shopping I’ve ever done.
Chocolate Pudding Shooters
This Chocolate Pudding Shooters taste so yummy! I love the way the peppermint shooters taste with chocolate pudding!
- Candy Cane Shot Glasses
- Chocolate Pudding Mix
- Whipped Cream
- Red Food Coloring
- Red Candy
- Unwrap the candy cane shot glasses.
- I suggest reducing the amount of milk to 1¾ cups to make the pudding just a bit thicker.
- Prepare a piping bag with an open star tip and add four lines of red food coloring to the inside of a piping bag. Add in the whipped cream.
- Transfer the chocolate pudding to another piping bag or baggie, and fill the candy cane shot glasses.
- Top with some whipped cream and add a candy to the top. A peppermint starlight would make a great topper!
- *Note, only fill the cups when you are ready to serve them. The candy cane shot glasses did start to dissolve within 30 minutes of them being filled.
by Karyn Granrud