I created my #Outshine Coconut and Pineapple Pound Cake as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars by Crowdtap
I also got some of the Ouutshine Coconut Waters with Pineapple, which I loved!
And since I love baking – I turned them both into a pound cake!
Coconut and Pineapple Pound Cake with Strawberry Glaze
- 1 Pound Cake pre-made Box + ingredients
- 2 Outshine Coconut Waters with Pineapple Fruit Bars
- 1 Outshine Strawberry Fruit Bar
- 1 C Powdered Sugar
- Follow the directions to make your Pound Cake. Omit the water or milk that’s called for replacing it with the equivalent amount of melted Outshine Coconut Waters bar. Two bars equaled the 2/3 cups required for my mix.
- Bake as directed.
- Allow to cool.
- Melt one Outshine Strawberry Bar and stir it together with 1 cup of powdered sugar. If it clumps up, heat it for 10 seconds and stir some more. Add more or less powdered sugar to thicken or thin the glaze. I like a thick glaze on my pound cake, so I added a bit more.
- Pour the strawberry glaze over the pound cake and serve. You can wait 30 minutes to allow the glaze to harden if you enjoy it that way better.
by Karyn Granrud