Yes, the dishes still need to get done, however I looked at it like this – I want to get the dishes done before I move on to another task. Or, I want to do the dishes after I do this activity. I really tried not to get bogged down in the task and the pressure to do it all.
Strawberry and Banana faux Ice Cream
- 3 frozen bananas, cut up
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, cut up
- coconut milk or regular milk or fruit juice
- Cut the fruit and freeze on a cookie sheet overnight. Place into a food processor and process for several minutes.
- At first it will be grainy and like sand. Push the fruit down and slowly add your liquid. As the fruit thaws and blends, it will become smooth and come together.
- You can enjoy your fruit now at a soft server consistency, or you can place it into a freezer safe container and re-freeze it for a few hours. This will give it more of a sherbet consistency.
by Karyn Granrud