Do your kids love to get into the kitchen with you when you’re cooking or baking? These little fruity pudding pops are great for beginners to get into the kitchen with you and make something yummy. All you’ll need is some vanilla pudding and fresh fruit. Just about any kid can handle these with ease.
Fruity Pudding Pops
- 1 box of instant pudding + milk required
- Fresh Fruit – I used Strawberries and Blackberries
- Make your instant pudding according to the instructions.
- Wash, dry and cut your fruit into bite sized pieces.
- Find cute paper cups or small ice cream containers. place the fruit around the edge of the cup and carefully fill up with pudding. My containers came with wooden spoons and lids. I punched a hole in a lid and inserted the spoon for a handle. If you’re using dixie cups, add a layer of foil over top and insert plastic spoons for the handles.
- Freeze overnight.
- Remove the lids or foil and rip off the paper liners. Enjoy after your waterballoon fight.
by Karyn Granrud