Fun-Da-Middles Candy Cane Cupcakes
These Fun-Da-Middles Candy Cane Cupcakes are so cool! The filling in the middle keeps the cupcake moist and it taste great!
- 1 box of Betty Crocker Fun-da-Middles
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 mini Candy Canes crushed up
- 1/4 teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- cupcake pan and lines
- 1 Jar Vanilla frosting
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 C crushed candy canes
- Make the Yellow Cake mix and follow the direction on the box .
- Mix the center filling with the 3 crushed Candy Canes and Peppermint extract and stir it up.
- Put the center filling mixture into a baggie and cut a medium sized hole in the corner.
- Fill the bottom ⅓ of the cupcake liners with the cake mix then add some of the center filling.
- Top with remaining cake mix and bake as directed.
- Cool Completely.
- Transfer the canned frosting to a mixer with a whisk attachment and add 1 cup pf powdered sugar. Add some crusted candy canes if desired or sprinkle the candy canes on top.
- Pipe out a heaping serving of frosting and enjoy!
by Karyn Granrud
For more Fun-Da-Middles Cupcake treats, check out these.