It’s Thanksgiving week, but as you know the blogging world is already full swing into Christmas goodies! In the party last week there were a lot of great posts shared and I am totally inspired to get my glue gun out, grab my kid and get to work. I hope this Homemade Christmas Collection inspires you to let go of he hustle and bustle of Black Friday and rushing around to all the things done.
I hope that everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving weekend with your loved ones. Enjoy the time off, the time shopping, the time sleeping, or the time eating all the leftovers!
- Mad for Plaid Ornament Display from Thistlewood Farms
- Crochet Candle Cozies from Whistle and Ivy
- DIY Rustic Wood Christmas Wreath from Pastels and Macarons
- Handmade Holiday Glitter Christmas Garland from Crate and Babble
- Pom-Poms and Bows Crochet Garland from Flamingo Toes
- Giant Ombre Paper Cone Christmas Tree from Frog Prince Paperie
- How to Make a Full Sized Brown Paper Tree from Crafts a la Mode
- Wine Corn Snowflake Ornament from Virginia Sweet Pea
- Reindeer Candy Tins from Gluesticks Blog
- Merry Vintage Christmas Sign from Tried and True Blog
- Vanilla Coffee Soap from Simply Stacie
It’s not too late to decide on a Thanksgiving Dessert! I’ve got 10 great ideas for ya!
Or, here’s 10 Amazing Pies you can peruse.
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share some of my favorite recipes and crafts from the blogs who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.