Have a happy Valentine’s Day with these Junior Mint Valentine’s Bark! This chocolate bark is so tasty and is fun to make for everyone!
I am a huge Junior Mint Fan!
I love all things peppermint! As noted in all my candy cane Christmas treats – I love it!
And since it’s the season of love, I’m going with something that I love!
Junior Mints hold a special place in my heart.
I’d take a box of Junior Mints at the theater over popcorn any day.
I love to try and suck the mint filling out of the center. It never happens, but I like trying anyway.
I love to put them in the freezer and eat them ice cold!
Now, they have heart shaped Junior Mints that I just had to get them. HAD TO!
I must tell you that I practiced great restraint while on the drive home. I didn’t sneak ANY of them until I was ready to make my Valentine’s Bark.
I hope that you enjoy these just as much as I did!
Junior Mint Valentine's Bark
- Chocolate Wafers
- Pink Wafers
- Heart Sprinkles
- Heart Junior Mints
- Melt the candy in the microwave for 1 minute on high. Stir and then melt at 70% power for 40 seconds. Stir until smooth and melted.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Working quickly, pour the chocolate on to the wax paper and shake the cookie sheet to flatten out the chocolate. Drizzle the pink on in lines. Drag a knife perpendicular to the pink lines to create swirls. Give the cookie sheet a little shake to flatten any ridges that may have formed.
- Sprinkle on the heart sprinkles and Junior Mints.
- Set it aside for 30 minutes to completely harden.
- Break into pieces and serve.
Gotta Sweet Tooth? Share your recipe with me on Instagram using the hashtag #PintSizedBaker so I can see what you've been craving!