Six Sisters’ is giving away five (5) e-book sets (both Six Sisters’ Success: the 10 Ways to Grow Your Blog and 10 Ways to Make Money Blogging) to five Online BlogCon attendees.
This giveaway is open to everyone.
More information about the books can be found on the Six Sister’s site: http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/p/six-sisters-store.html.
Mini Ghost Cupcake Toppers
- 1/2 recipe of Vanilla Cake
- 3- 4 Strawberries, Chopped
- Mini Marshmallows
- Buttercream Frosting
- Pre-Made Fondant
- 3 inch Circle Cookie or Biscuit Cutter
- Red Food Coloring
- Black Food Coloring
- Make your Vanilla Cupcake Batter. Add chopped strawberries to HALF the batter. If you want them all to be strawberry, add more chopped strawberries. Bake in Mini-Cupcake pan.
- Allow to cool and then frost cupcakes. I used a Wilton 1M Star tip. Stack up two Mini-Marshmallows using frosting as glue and add it to the cupcake. Allow the frosting to dry as you make your ghosts.
- Massage the pre-made fondant with your hands coated in Crisco. Roll out and cut 3 inch circles.
- Carefully add the circles over the marshmallows and position the fondant to make the folds.
- Using a toothpick, add bloody details and faces.
- Serve to your Halloween Ghouls!
by Karyn Granrud