I’m a #HersheysHero and I’m here on behalf of SocialStars to help #SpreadPossibilities about Hershey’s™ Spreads. This post has been written by me and all opinions are my own.
That’s exactly what I thought when I opened the jar of Hershey’s® Chocolate with Almond Spread, dipped my spoon into it and ate it!
And then I tried the Chocolate with Hazelnuts and finally the Chocolate.
I think I died and went to Chocolate Heaven!
I wanted to make something for the season with it, but not something very “Christmasy”. A treat that can be enjoyed in the fall and winter and even the spring and summer. So I made some No-Bake Cheesecakes with a Ginger Crust and then added some sugared ginger on top with crushed almonds and more chocolate on top!
I guess what I’m saying is that no-bake mini cheesecakes are good any time of year!
I loved this dessert.
The mixture of the Hershey’s™ Spread, cream cheese and ginger was amazing!
To be honest with you, I think that if I hadn’t used the entire jar of Chocolate with Almond Hershey’s™ Spread in these cheesecakes, I would have been just as happy to sit down with some fruit and crackers and just dip away until my belly was content.
You know you want to try it!
I was lucky to get my hands on these amazing Hershey’s™ Spreads and now you can get them too! I was in my local Wal-Mart just yesterday and found them there! You’ll find it with all of the other nut butters and spreads.
If you can’t find it in your stores, send Hershey’s® a message via Facebook to ask how you can get some.
No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate and Almond Hershey’s™ Spreads
- 7 oz package of Ginger Cookies
- 5 tbsp Melted Butter, melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 16 oz Cream Cheese, at room temp
- +1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 – 13 oz jar of Hershey's™ Spreads – I used Chocolate with Almond
- 1 – 2 Tbls Sugared Ginger Pieces
- 1 – 2 Tbls Chopped Almonds
- 2 Tbls melted Chocolate Hershey's™ Spread
- In a food processor pulsate the ginger thins until finely crumbled. Add the melted butter and give it a few pulses until it’s mixed thoroughly.
- Put 1 Tablespoon of the ginger crust mix into a cupcake tin with liners and press firmly to create an even layer. Place it into the fridge to firm.
- Beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl until it forms a smooth mixture with no lumps.
- Beat in the jar of Hershey’s™ Spread until mixture is combined. Beat in the cream until mixture looks shiny and mousse-like. Add more powdered sugar by the tablespoon until the mixture thickens a bit.
- You can add a dollop of the mixture onto cookie crust and smooth the surface or pipe it on with a pipping bag and large star tip. Place them back into the fridge for at least 4 hours to firm up.
- Before serving, melt some Chocolate Hershey’s™ Spread in the microwave for three 10 second intervals stirring it until it gets to “drizzle” consistency. Drizzle the chocolate over the mini cheesecakes then sprinkle with sugared ginger and crushed almonds.
- Serve and enjoy!
Gotta Sweet Tooth? Share your recipe with me on Instagram using the hashtag #PintSizedBaker so I can see what you've been craving!