Posted by Karyn Granrudhttp://pintsizedbaker.com/no-bake-peanut-butter-pie/
© 2016 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
You'll love how easy this No Bake Peanut Butter Pie is to make and your kids are going to love all the peanut butter Oreo cookies mixed in!
Premade Oreo Pie Shell
C peanut butter, smooth
oz cream cheese, softened
C powdered sugar
tub (8 oz) Cool Whip, or 1 C sweetened whip cream
box of Peanut Butter Oreo Cookies, crushed
- Crush your peanut butter Oreo cookies in a baggie. I used a rolling pin to crush them into large chunks.
- Mix your peanut butter and cream cheese on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add in the powdered sugar followed by the Cool Whip / sweetened whip cream and mix until incorporated.
- Mix in ⅔ of your cookie crumbs into the peanut butter mixture by hand. Transfer to the premade pie shell and add the remaining cookies to the top of the pie.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until ready to serve.
- Slice and serve with some chocolate syrup and a peanut butter Oreo cookie.