Woo Hoo!! I was hoping to reach 3,000 Face Book followers by September and YOU DID IT!!
Thank you, ALL sooooooo much!!
All of my Facebook friends are such Wonderful people who leave wonderful messages. As a BIG THANK YOU to all +3,000 of ya, I’m having some giveaways this month. Check out the fun Giveaway I have this week! Next Week, I’ll have some help from Suzi Homemaker Embroidery, and the last week of the month Kim from KC Bakes will be helping me out!
Now… on to today’s post.
Peanut Butter Fun-da-Middles
These were a yummy Chocolate and Peanut Butter Marriage that I am actually shocked that there are no Peanut Butter Cake mixes on the market.
I got my Fun-da-Middles box and a small container or mini Nutter Butter Bites.
I added an extra Egg than want to box called for due to the extra peanut butter cookies added.
Pulse the entire container of cookies into a fine crumb.
Combine the cookie crumbs with the cupcake mix assemble the cupcakes.
I didn’t use ALL of the cookie crumbs in the cupcakes…
I saved a little for decorating the cupcakes.
No matter how you decorate these cupcakes with Peanut Butter Chocolate Frosting, everyone will love them and eat them up!
Now… back to the Cupcake Lovers Giveaway!
A package of 2 Cupcake Themed Dishtowels, 2 packs of Cupcake Napkins, and a pack of 6 Cupcake Clips.
Oh…. and maybe a little extra surprise….
Nutter Butter Fun-da-Middles
- 1 Box of Fun-da-Middles Yellow Cake with Chocolate Filling
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 C Water
- 1/3 C Vegetable Oil
- 1 container of Nutter Butter Bites
- 1/3 C Butter
- 1/3 C Peanut Butter
- 1/3 C Unsweetened Cocoa
- 2 1/2 to 3 C Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 4 – 5 Tbls Milk
- Pulse Nutter Butter Bites in a food processor until completely crumbled.
- Combine Cake Mix, Oil, Water, Eggs and Cookies.
- Fill Cupcake liners 1/3 full and add a dollop of chocolate filling.
- Cover chocolate with the remaining cupcake batter and bake for 25 minutes at 350 deg F.
- Allow to cool.
- Mix Butter, Peanut Butter and Cocoa until smooth.
- Add Powered Sugar one cup at a time along with a Tablespoon of Vanilla and Milk.
- Continuing adding until the frosting is at the consistency desired.
- Frost cupcakes and Enjoy!
by Karyn Granrud
Gotta Sweet Tooth? Share your recipe with me on Instagram using the hashtag #PintSizedBaker so I can see what you've been craving!