If you enjoy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, these made with Pumpkin Pudding will put you into overload!
They were soft, chewy, dare I say… moist.
These cookies were just beyond good. I can’t believe we ate them ALL. I didn’t give any of these away. No sharing. No giving away. Nope!
Well, and I did share some with Annie.
She is so curious when I’m taking my pictures for the blog. She wants to get in and check out whatever it is I’ve made.
I liked these as is – Au Natural, if you will.
But… then I came across Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese and my world changed.
I mean, basic cookies are great, but adding cream cheese and sugar and making a cookie sandwich is just so much WAYYYYY BETTER!!
Wow! I thought I died when I tasted these bad boys!
But, I couldn’t stop there, I added a bit of cream to the mixture which thinned it out and drizzled it over my cookies.
Yes, these cookies are a HUGE danger to your waistline. Proceed with caution if you are not going to share them.
Oatmeal Raisin Pumpkin Pudding Cookies
- 1 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. Pumpkin Pudding
- 2 eggs
- 3 1/2 Cups Oatmeal
- 1 Cup Raisins an/or Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese
- Powered Sugar
- Combine butter, the sugars, and pudding in large mixer bowl. Beat until smooth and creamy. Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add flour and baking soda, then stir in oats and raisins. (Batter will be stiff.) Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
- If you are going to add the Cream Cheese center for the cookie sandwiches, combine 1/3 cup of the Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese and 1 cup of Powdered Sugar. You can change the quantity based on your individual taste.
- For Drizzling the Pumpkin Cream Cheese, add 1 – 2 teaspoons of milk to the mixture until you get a thin ribbon off of a spoon.
by Karyn Granrud
Gotta Sweet Tooth? Share your recipe with me on Instagram using the hashtag #PintSizedBaker so I can see what you've been craving!