Use this simple, three ingredient Raspberry Easter Fudge to make your Easter ten times better! It is so easy to make and I love the flavor!
It’s Spring!! Do you know what that means??? New products in the grocery store!! Woo Hoo!
The other day I was wandering around the grocery store and I noticed some new cake flavors from Pillsbury. The Raspberry flavor looked interesting… so into my cart it went!
I honestly didn’t have any plans for it. I wasn’t sure what to do. Make cake pops was my first idea, but I wanted something a little different.
Then I remembered FUDGE! Easy, frosting fudge. It seriously only takes a few minutes to make. Decorating the top took longer than actually making it!
I thought that the pretty blue was so eye catching in these photos. And I loved how the marshmallow Easter candy just made it all pop!
Are you planning anything for Easter this year? I’m not sure what our plans are. As usual, my husband is working and my daughter is ending Spring Break on Easter. She and I will most likely go over to my in-laws house for a little Easter egg hunt.
Speaking of which, at what age are egg hunts no longer a thing? My daughter is now 8 and she is looking forward to hunting eggs. I’ll enjoy it as long as I can!
Raspberry Easter Fudge
- 1 container of Pillsbury Raspberry Frosting
- 1 bag of White Chocolate Chips
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl of in a double boiler. If using the microwave, place the power at 70% and melt it slowly. White chocolate is more sensitive to melting than regular chocolate.
- Mix in the frosting to the melted white chocolate and stir until combined.
- Pour into an 8 x 8 pan lined with foil.
- Decorate with candy.
- Let sit for 3 hours to harden. Cut into 1 inch squares and enjoy!
by Karyn Granrud
Gotta Sweet Tooth? Share your recipe with me on Instagram using the hashtag #PintSizedBaker so I can see what you've been craving!