These Red Velvet Christmas Brownies are so good and perfect for a holiday party or get together! You can put any holiday topping on them!
Red Velvet Christmas Brownies
I really love making these Faux Brownies! They are so easy and so delicious.
I first introduced these to you back in April. (My goodness, has it been that long?) My Grandmother has been making these brownies for 30 some years.
I’ve only ever made the brownies with the Devil’s Food Cake, but thought I would vary it up for the season by making it with Red Velvet Cake.
Now, here’s the problem. Betty Crocker no longer sells this Home Style Fluffy White Frosting in the store. I stocked up on it a few years ago and wish I had MORE!
I was going to order a case from Amazon, but they are out at the moment.
The Betty Crocker website was no help either. There seems to be a lot of people wanting this box of frosting. It’s the only frosting you can bake.
I did find a few places online by searching for “where to buy Betty Crocker fluffy white frosting mix”. Check it out and let me know if you ordered any.
This frosting is a mix between 7 minute frosting and marshmallow fluff frosting.
You need this in your life!
We need this back on the store shelves!
I’m not sure how to get Betty to put them back in the stores. Anyone want to start a petition?
I’ll be the first to sign it.
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup Melted Butter
- 1 box Fluffy White Frosting (This is hard to find – now only available online)
- 1 Cup Red and Green Holiday Chocolate Chips
- Combine the cake mix, melted butter and eggs in a bowl and stir to combine. It will be thick!
- Spread it out in a 9×13 pan.
- Make the frosting according to the directions on the box.
- Add the frosting to the center of the pan, do not let it touch the sides of the pan.
- Sprinkle on the chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before slicing with a plastic knife. The creme topping will be sticky.
I know you want more Brownies. I’ve got you covered.