It’s the end of January. One month into the books for 2017 and I am ready for a vacation! Thank goodness there hasn’t been a major snow storm – yet. I’m looking forward to Valentine’s Day in two weeks so I thought I’d put together a “Roses are Red” themed list today! Roses are Red, Violets are blue, I’m loving all these red themed sweets, how about you? With sweet treats and fun crafts, all that you need for Valentine’s Day is here. I hope you like what I picked out from last week’s party!
- DIY Valentine Craft Button Heart Decoration from Pink Peppermint Design
- Valentine’s Day Heart from Real Coake Family
- PB&J Bars with Strawberry Jam from A Dish of Daily Life
- Pomegranate and Strawberry Cocktail from A Cultivated Nest
- Raspberry Poke Cake Recipe from Embellishments
- Raspberry Dusted Lemon Donuts from Unusually Lovely
- Origami Heart Gift Box from Hearth and Made
- Red Valentine Heart Pancakes from Pink Peppermint Design
- Strawberry Valentine Freakshake from Dukes and Duchesses
- How to Make Strawberry Jam from Flour on my Face
- Happy Camper Valentine Card Box from Suzy’s Sitcom
- Tissue Paper Heart Wreath from Aspen Jay
WOW! I love seeing all that bright RED during this dreary time of year. Here’s a few more special Valentine posts you might enjoy!
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.