May Day is Lei Day in Hawaii!! Did your kids run up the May Day Poll at school? Has this tradition gone by the wayside? It was hot here in the Mid-Atlantic. The humidity kicked up and it gave us a sneak peak of what summer had in order. While I was perusing last week’s party, I noticed a lot of seasonal fruits that just made me drool. So, I decided to round up the top Ten Fruity Treats for Spring and share them with you today! Do you love fresh fruit recipes?
Ten Fruity Treats for Spring
- Paleo Lemon Cheesecake from Cooking with Curls
- Mojito Cake Recipe from Birds Party
- Pineapple Sherbet from Pint Sized Baker
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish Crescents from Cookie Dough Oven Mitt
- Lemon Blueberry Scones from The Chef Next Door
- Mimosa Gluten Free Coffee Cake from Food Faith Fitness
- Pineapple Kiwi Margarita from Home Cooking Memories
- Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade Margarita from Simply Darrling
- Chocolate Orange Cake from The Jenny Evolution
- Lemon Blackberry Cake from The Kittchen
I know you want more Fruity Treats, so check out these fresh fruit desserts.
Two Cup Tuesday No.224
So, you may have noticed that I haven’t been very active for the past month. Life has just gotten me super busy. First with the kitchen renovation, a conference, then spring break vacation and now it’s family time. There is only so much time in the day to get stuff done and I’ve had to have a heart to heart with my husband about my time commitment to the blog and family. I’ve got to schedule “office time” now and devote time to working out and being present during family time. My blogging has totally taken over every aspect of my life and I need to reset my schedule. It’s tough, but it needs to be done. So, please be patient with me while I adjust to my new work schedule.
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.