- Roll round cake balls and melt your candy melts. Use fun straws or lollipop sticks and flower sprinkles to add some whimsical flair.
- Dip the stick into the melted candy and insert it into the cake ball. Dip the cake pop into the candy, tap off the excess and stand to dry. Complete all the cake pops
- Melt some green candy melts. Pour the melted candy into a baggie or use a parchment cone and pipe some grass on the lower half around the stick on. While wet, add the flower sprinkles and stand to dry. Complete all the cake pops.
- Use a toothpick to add a drop of wet candy to the pop and attach the butterflies. You can fold the wings back or leave them flat like I did.
- I made one flower by using a lollipop stick to create the petals then I dipped and decorated with edible markers and a butterfly.
Thanks to Never Forgotten Designs for sending me the butterflies! You can order more wafer paper decals from her on her website, and follow here on Facebook and Instagram for more lovely ideas and personalized creations!
I’ll have another tutorial next week with some fun isomalt decorations she sent as well!