White Chocolate Pudding and Peppermint M&M Christmas Cookies
These have been my favorite cookies so far this season!
Seriously! I loved them and I’ve eaten way too many of them.
And I want MORE!
With a White Chocolate Pudding cookie base and then adding in some Peppermint M&M’s! Whoa! Genius!
White Chocolate Pudding Peppermint Cookies
White Chocolate Pudding Peppermint Cookies that are sure to be a hit on your Christmas cookie plate this year.
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp hot water
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 3.75 oz Hershey's White Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 bag Peppermint M&M's
- 10 Candy Cane Oreos
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F. Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon mat.
- Beat the butter until smooth and add the sugars. Beat for 1-2 minutes, until creamy.
- Add in one egg one at a time, beating until combined.
- Dissolve the baking soda in the tablespoon of hot water. Beat in the baking soda, vanilla and salt. Add the flour and pudding and mix until dough forms.
- Mix in the M&M's and Oreos with a large wooden spoon.
- *Note - Don't over mix the Oreos. The red center will start to run and "stain" the cookies.
- Scoop dough by heaping tablespoons and place on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are set.
- Let cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
Gotta Sweet Tooth? Share your recipe with me on Instagram using the hashtag #PintSizedBaker so I can see what you've been craving!
You’re so totally welcome!
I found the M&M’s at Target over in the holiday area. Wanna know what else I found there??? Candy Cane Oreos! Whoa!
I am so in love!
I want them to carry these year round! Why should they be special for Christmas? I love peppermint and candy canes year round, don’t you?
So I ate a few of the Oreos, then I broke up a few and tossed them into the cookie dough…
Sigh… You’re even more welcome!
The flavor was unbelievable! I still have some in my freezer, but at the rate that I’m sneaking these, I don’t think my neighbors are going to get any in their goodie bags.
My Mom is having a Christmas party and for dessert she is planning an Ice Cream Sundae bar. I told her to pick up some of the M&M’s and the Candy Cane Oreos for toppings.
Haha! I’m totally my Mother’s daughter because she ended up having cookies and candy for dinner while preparing everything!
I hope that everyone is ready for Christmas. There are just a few days left to make these amazing White Chocolate Pudding Peppermint Cookies.