Well, it’s official. I have completely gone into summer mode and lost all track of what day it is. Seriously, do you fall victim to this syndrome? Ugh! I knew enough that it was Monday and I got up went to the gym. Then exhaustion set in and I ended up taking an hour long nap instead of going grocery shopping. So it was much later in the day that I made it to the store only to realize that Monday meant blog post day!! GAH!! I’m here now scrambling to get this post together with the clock ticking. I quickly looked through all of last weeks shared posts and came to a conclusion that FRUIT is on everyone’s dishes these day. Fresh fruit from the farmer’s market or your local pick-your-own place is always the best. Who doesn’t love fresh fruit? Here’s to stuffing your Fruity McFruitface with 15 fruit filled recipes that will knock your socks off!
15 Fruit Filled Recipes
- Strawberry Shortcake Sundae from The Simple-Sweet Life
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Recipe from Rose Bakes
- Strawberry Spinach Salad from She Saved
- Pineapple Raspberry Smoothie from Simply Blended Smoothies
- Frozen Strawberry Basil Margaritas from Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Watermelon Moscow Mule from Cooking with Curls
- Blood Orange Smash Cocktail from Flour on my Face
- Grilled Pineapple Recipe from Simply Designing
- Hawaiian Ham Pineapple Kebabs from Delightful E Made
- Italian Herb Lemonade Summer Cocktail from The Happy Housie
- 2 Ingredient Pineapple Sorbet from Cincy Shopper
- Pink Lemonade Sorbet from Homemade Lovely
- Summer Watermelon Salad from A Blonde’s Moment
- Raspberry Crisp from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Quick and Easy Strawberry Jam from Adventures of Mel
That’s a lot of fresh fruit! But here’s a few more for ya – how about some fresh apricot ice cream?
Or you can make a fresh fruit dessert charcuterie plate.
And when figs are in season, these easy fig tarts are magnificent.
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.276
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.