Are you in full on summer mode, because I sure am! Now’s the time for me to get my craft on without disruption. Last year I refinished her dresser and mirror and I was thinking of painting her room this year.
Do you have any summer projects brewing? They don’t have to be big. Maybe just some gardening or sewing with the kids. Here’s some great DIY Projects for Summer ranging from updating your front porch to making over an RV!
12 DIY Projects for Summer
- Master Bedroom Accent Wall from Rain on a Tin Roof
- Colorful Boho Chic Camper Makeover from Must Have Mom
- DIY Upcycled Rainbow Pallet Flower Garden from Hello Creative Family
- DIY Outdoor Sign and Holder from Clean and Scentsible
- Make an Easy Garden Sign from The Country Chic Cottage
- DIY Personalized Doormat from Anika’s DIY Life
- Multi-use Tool Belt for Kids from The Scrap Shoppe Blog
- Paint Concrete Makeover from Run to Radiance
- Cute Summer S’Mores Embroidery Hoop Art from Flamingo Toes
- Rainbow Streamers Tutorial from Frog Prince Paperie
- DIY Paper Flowers from 5 Minutes for Mom
- Summer Front Porch from Sweet Parrish Place
Of course all of these projects are going to leave you short on time and hungry! Check out these 15 No Effort Recipes for Summer.
And there’s this collection of summer grilling favorites.
Of course, this round up of Backyard Summer Favorites is packed full of great food and crafts!
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.