Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/almond-coconut-meltaway-candy/
© 2014 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Almond Coconut Meltaway Candy
- 1/2 C Coconut Almond Butter
- 3 Tbls Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbls Honey
- 3 Tbls Melted Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- pinch sea salt
- Almonds, Mini Chocolate Chips, Dried Coconut Shavings (Garnish)
- Mix the the ingredients together and stir until smooth.
- Line a mini cupcake pan with mini liners and fill with a cookie scoop.
- Garnish with the almond, chocolate chips or coconut and then refrigerate for 30 minutes. Enjoy them cold from the fridge.