Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/booger-pop-tarts/
© 2012 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
- 1 Box of Booger Candy
- 1 pre-made Pie Crust
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 -5 tsp milk
- Unroll one pre-made pie crust and roll to thin and stretch.
- Cut out 6 3×2 inch rectangles with a cutter or knife.
- Place 3 rectangles on a cookie sheet and add booger candy to center.
- Top with remaining rectangles and pinch sides closed.
- Bake at 350 deg F for 15 minutes watching for any candy oozing.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Mine oozed out of side, so I used the candy as the topping.
- Combine powdered sugar and milk and stir until smooth. Add green and/or yellow food coloring to make a “booger” color.
- Drizzle over pop tarts.
- Serve to your Little Boogers!