Posted by Pint Sized Bakerhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/cake-pie/
© 2013 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
(6 mini pies)
- 1 Pillsbury Key Lime Cake (including water, oil, and eggs listed on box)
- 2 Tbls Pillsbury Key Lime Frosting
- 6 Mini Graham Cracker Pie Shells
- 1/4 bag of Wilton's Key Lime Candy Melts
- Bake cake according to directions. Allow to completely cool.
- Cut cake into quarters. Put one quarter into a mixing bowl with paddle attachment and add frosting. Mix until cake pop batter is smooth like play-doh.
- Fill mini graham cracker crusts with cake pop batter. Flatten and add a small well around the edges to catch the candy.
- Melt 1/4 of the candy melts at 70% power for 1 minute in the microwave. Stir until smooth. Slowly pour over pie and push to completely cover pie.
- Once dry, decorate with some green or white candy melts.