Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/candy-cane-treats/
© 2013 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Candy Cane Treats
These Candy Cane Treats taste so yummy and make great gifts for teachers, family, or friends! They look cute and are super easy to make!
- Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Melts
- Various Cookies - I used Oreo cookies and Shortbread
- Various Pretzels - I used small sticks
- tangerine wedges
- potato chips
- dried fruit
- candied fruit
- Rice Krispie treats
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in a large ceramic bowl.
- Dip the cookies/pretzels, fruit/ etc into the chocolate.
- Sprinkle with candy cane bits.
- Set on wax paper to completely dry.