Today I have an awesome giveaway for you! I am celebrating Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks 6th Blogiversary and have teamed up with a bunch of other bloggers to bring your two great prizes.
First up is a KitchenAid 5 quart Artisan Mixer is your choice of colors! How awesome is that?
Second, a great collection of cookbooks that will keep you busy in the kitchen all year long! Gotta love that!
- The Fly Creek Cider Mill Cookbook by Brenda and Bill Michaels
- Best of Bridge Home Preserving
- Vegan Everyday by Douglas McNish
- Sweet Mornings: 125 Sweet and Savory Breakfast and Brunch Recipes from Patty Pinner
- Complete Book of Indian Cooking by Suneeta Vaswani
It’s so easy to enter using this widget. Pick and choose how many entries you’d like. It’s totally up to you.
Giveaway info and disclosure:
This giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. The giveaway begins on 8/1/16 at 12:00am EST and goes through 8/14/16 at 11:59pmEST. Approximate retail value for the mixer is $350. Approximate retail value for the cookbooks is $90. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. The winner will be selected and e-mailed within 5 days of the end of the giveaway. Winner has 48 hours to respond to the e-mail or another winner will be chosen. The sponsors will not be held liable for any malfunction or damage of the products received.
Special thanks to the bloggers that made this giveaway possible!
Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks ~~ Pint Sized Baker ~~ Nik Snacks ~~ Confessions of a Cooking Diva ~~ Cindy’s Recipes and Writings ~~ Platings and Pairings ~~ Jenni Field’s Pastry Chef Online ~~ Brunch-n-Bites ~~ Fearlessly Creative Mammas ~~ The Heritage Cook
Some of the bloggers also have a great new recipe to share with you using your KitchenAid Mixer. Stop by and check out all the great posts.
- Lemon Lavender Bundt Cake from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- No-Churn Neapolitan Ice Cream Cake from Jenni Field’s Pastry Chef Online
- Coconut Dream Cookies from Fearlessly Creative Mammas
- Salty Dog with with Fennel and Rosemary from Platings and Pairings
- Easy Strawberry Lattice Pie from Confessions of a Cooking Diva
- Frozen Hot Chocolate from The Heritage Cook
- Boozy Blackberry Beer Cocktail from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- White Chocolate Banana Hoecake from Nik Snacks
- Chocolate Banana Naked Cake from Brunch-n-Bites