Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/cherry-garcia-ice-cream-giveaway/
© 2016 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Cherry Garcia Ice Cream
Homemade Ice Cream is the best! Add fresh fruit and quality chocolate for a decadent treat that is sure to be appreciated!
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup fresh Cherries, pitted
- 3 oz shaved Dark Chocolate
- Place your cherries and chocolate chunks into the freezer.
- In your mixer, whip eggs until light yellow, the slowly add in sugar. Add cream, milk and vanilla then transfer to your ice cream maker.
- Follow the directions on your ice cream maker.
- Add the cherries and chocolate in the last 3 minutes of the churning process. Transfer to a freezer safe container and freezer overnight.