Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/chocolate-banana-ice-cream/
© 2016 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- 2 C heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 C dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 1 (16oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 C ricotta cheese
- Garnish with mini chocolate chips, dried banana chips, and/or walnuts
- Whip your heavy cream with cocoa powder until stiff peaks form. Add in your sweetened condensed milk.
- In a food processor puree the frozen bananas and ricotta cheese until smooth.
- Hand mix the banana mixture into the chocolate cream. Pour into a freezer safe container with a lid. Add any toppings desired.
- Freeze overnight and enjoy.