Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/chocolate-brownie-ice-cream/
© 2016 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream
Brownie Mix is the secret ingredient to this Ice Cream. It makes it taste like a Wendy's Frosty.
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 1/2 cups Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- pinch Salt
- 1/4 cups Cocoa Powder
- 1- 1/4 cup Dry Brownie Mix
- Combine all ingredients into a large glass or metal bowl and mix with a wire whisk until combined. The cocoa and the brownie mix should be fully incorporated and dissolved. It will be grainy.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Pour into your ice cream maker and follow the instructions for the machine being used.
- Once the proper soft serve consistency is reached, transfer it to a freezer safe container and freeze overnight.
- Scoop out and serve.