Posted by Pint Sized Bakerhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/chocolate-chip-cookie-popcorn/
© 2013 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Popcorn
Add some chocolate chip cookies to your next popcorn night!
- 1/3 Cup unpopped Popcorn
- 1 Cup melted White Chocolate or Candy Melts
- 1/3 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 to 1 Cup Chocolate Chip Cookie Pieces
- Melt White Chocolate chips or Candy Melts in microwave safe bowl. Melt in 30 second increments at 70% power stirring often to prevent overheating.
- Pop popcorn on the stove top. ⅓ cup should pop up to 3 to 4 cups of popcorn.
- Working quickly, pour white chocolate over popcorn, sprinkle a handful of cookie crumbs and the mini chocolate chip over the popcorn. Stir together until popcorn is coated.
- Pour out onto a cookie sheet and add more cookie crumbs and mini chips as desired. Sprinkle with Salt and allow chocolate coating to harden.
- Serve in small bowls, turn on a movie, and enjoy!