Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/chocolate-chip-cookies/
© 2014 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Large, bakery style Chocolate and Walnut Cookies are just what you're craving!
- 10 1/2 oz Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 12 tablespoon Butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325℉.
- Cream the melted butter and sugars. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Mix in dry ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts by hand.
- Measure out 2 Tbls of batter per cookie and place it on a cookie sheet lined with parchment or a silicone mat.
- Roll the cookie dough smooth, pull it apart in half, point the "ripped" centers up and reattach the two halves. Do not smooth again. Place it into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Bake for 15 minutes watching not to burn.
- Let cool for 5 minutes on the pan then move to a cooling rack.