Posted by Pint Sized Bakerhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/chocolate-cinnamon-raisin-peanut-butter/
© 2013 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter Granola Bars
For the Granola Bars
- 2 C Rolled Oats
- 1 C Chocolate Rice Krispie Cereal
- 1/4 C Butter
- 1/4 C Honey
- 1/3 C Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 C Raisins
For the Topping
- 1/4 C Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter
- 1 3 oz. Milk Chocolate Bar
- In a large glass bowl, mix Rolled Oats, Chocolate Rice Krispie and Raisins.
- In a small saucepan heat the butter, honey, cinnamon, and brown sugar stirring until melted and bubbling.
- Pour over oat mixture and mix until coated.
- Dump into a greased 8×8 pan and set aside. (I lined my pan with easy release foil.)
- In the glass bowl, add the Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter and chopped up chocolate bar.
- Melt in microwave at 20 second intervals stirring between. Two rounds should be enough.
- Pour over granola bars and smooth out.
- Place in fridge to harden.
- Slice bars and est.
- Store in the fridge until ready to eat. They soften up and can fall apart at room temperature.