Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/chocolate-pudding-shooters/
© 2014 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Pudding Shooters
This Chocolate Pudding Shooters taste so yummy! I love the way the peppermint shooters taste with chocolate pudding!
- Candy Cane Shot Glasses
- Chocolate Pudding Mix
- Whipped Cream
- Red Food Coloring
- Red Candy
- Unwrap the candy cane shot glasses.
- I suggest reducing the amount of milk to 1¾ cups to make the pudding just a bit thicker.
- Prepare a piping bag with an open star tip and add four lines of red food coloring to the inside of a piping bag. Add in the whipped cream.
- Transfer the chocolate pudding to another piping bag or baggie, and fill the candy cane shot glasses.
- Top with some whipped cream and add a candy to the top. A peppermint starlight would make a great topper!
- *Note, only fill the cups when you are ready to serve them. The candy cane shot glasses did start to dissolve within 30 minutes of them being filled.