Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/chocolate-shortbread-with-pumpkin-malt/
© 2012 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Shortbread with Pumpkin Malt Ball Bars
- 2 Cup Powered Sugar
- 1 1/2 C Butter
- 3 C Flour
- 3/4 C unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 (14 oz) Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 12 oz bag of Chocolate Chips
- 1 – 2 of Pumpkin Malt Balls
- Preheat oven to 325 deg F.
- Combine sugar and butter with a paddle attachment. Add in flour, cocoa and vanilla.
- Press into a foil lined 9 x 13 inch pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow shortbread crust to cool.
- Heat sweetened condensed milk in microwave safe bowl for 1 minute. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Pour over crust.
- Crush Pumpkin Malt Balls and sprinkle over fudgy layer. Place in fridge for 2 hours.
- Remove from pan and cut into 2 x 2 squares. Serve with a tall glass of milk!