Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/cinnamon-pear-puff-pastry-tarts/
© 2012 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
- 1-2 Pears, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 6 Frozen Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Shells
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp sugar
- Cook Puff Pastry Shells according to directions.
- While shells are cooking, cut pear and cover with sugar and cinnamon.
- Cook in a heavy saucepan over medium heat until pear juice starts to run.
- Remove Puff Pastry and remove center. Fill center with cooked pear and top with a raspberry.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.