Summer is in full swing here. It’s hit the 90’s in West Virginia and I’m loving it! The first week of summer has been a blur of activities for us. Between doctor check ups, sleepovers, late nights, summer camp preparation – which resulted in lots of laundry – and getting ready for my mom to visit for a week, it’s been had to binge watch “Orange is the New Black”. I got some time in the evenings to watch it, but with the kid out of school, it’s not exactly a show I want to have on when she’s home… #MomProblems. Anyway, with this summer heat kicking in I’m ready for a Citrus Explosion! Here’s a bunch of awesome Lemon, Lime and Orange Recipes and DIY projects for you curated from my Two Cup Tuesday Party.
Citrus Explosion – Recipes and DIY
- Orange you Glad it’s Summer Party from Giggles Galore
- Orange Cooler Cocktail from Anne’s Entitled Life
- Homemade Lemoncello from Mom’s Need to Know
- Lemon Raspberry Homemade Lip Scrub from Midwest Modern Momma
- Homemade Citrus Bliss Shampoo from Coupons and Freebies Mom
- Kool Aid Lime Slushie from She Saved
- Cupcakes with Lime Icing from The Kittchen
- Fish Tacos with Wasabi Lime Sauce from Mainly Homemade
- Key Lime Chex Mix from A Blondes Moment
- Lemonade Cupcakes from The Country Chic Cottage
- Coconut Lime Whipped Body Butter from A Cultivated Nest
- Easy Broccoli Lemon Pasta Salad from Home Cooking Memories
I’ve got you covered with a few Citrus desserts – try this Orange Olive Oil Cake.
Or this Homemade Key Lime Pie Ice Cream.
And then there’s this Traditional Lemon Cheesecake Recipe.
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.230
Thanks so much to all the bloggers who shared their Citrus Inspired recipes and crafts. They were all awesome!! I’m looking for 4th of July PICNIC RECIPES to feature next week! Share your picnic games, accessories and grilling recipes! Share your 4th of July side dishes and desserts. I wanna see red, white and blue splashed across this party!!
The following week, I’ll be looking for No-Bake, No-Cook, Staying Cool recipes and DIY, so keep those coming!!
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.