Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/crispy-chocolate-chip-cookies/
© 2013 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Thin and Crispy Cookies are great with a large glass of Milk!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 stick butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups (a bag) chocolate chips and/or cinnamon chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment or silicone mats.
- Beat the butter, oil and sugars with a paddle attachment in a mixer. Beat at medium speed for 5 minutes until smooth. Beat in vanilla.
- Reduce mixer to low and add in eggs. Be careful not to overbeat. Just mix until incorporated. Add in dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Stir in Chocolate / Cinnamon Chips by hand.
- Use a 1 Tablespoon Cookie Scoop to measure out dough.
- Bake for 10 minutes, rotate pan then cook for another 5. Watch for doneness. They can burn quickly.
- Cool for 10 minutes on cookie sheet then transfer to a rack.