Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/day-one-strawberry-banana-ice-cream-chocolate-covered-fruit/
© 2016 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
You can't beat homemade ice cream with basic milk, cream, eggs, sugar and fruit.
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole Milk
- 2/3 Cup frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 1 overripe Banana
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mash the Banana in a bowl. Drain the strawberries and pour the syrup and lemon juice to the banana.
- Whisk Eggs until light and fluffy. Slowly add in sugar and continue whisking until completely combined. Add in cream and milk and whisk. Stir in Banana mixture.
- Pour into prepared Ice Cream maker and follow instructions.
- Just before the ice cream is done, add in the strawberries.
- Transfer Ice Cream to a 1 quart freezer safe container and let harden for several hours or overnight.