- 2 tsp Sugar
- 2 Tbls Water
- 4 oz. Bourbon
- 6 – 8 Sprigs of Mint
Mix sugar and water and muddle with mint (reserving one sprig) until sugar is dissolved and mint fragrance is released. Leave for a few minutes then transfer to a Collins Glass or a more traditional Silver Cup. Add crushed ice to the glass, and stir in the bourbon. Top with more ice and the reserved mint sprig.
Mint Julep Mocktail
- 1 Quart Ginger Ale or Ginger Beer
- 1 C Lemon Juice
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 1/2 C Water
- crushed ice
- 10 Mint Springs
- Rinse mint leaves and remove any thick stems. Set aside. Put ginger ale in refrigerator to chill.
- Mix lemon juice, sugar and water in a small saucepan. Heat and stir until sugar is dissolved. Chill.
- Pour chilled lemon juice mixture over mint leaves and refrigerate for 30 – 60 minutes.
- In a large pitcher mix lemon juice-mint mixture, ginger ale, and ice. Stir vigorously until pitcher is frosted and serve.
It’s home improvement time, and The Home Depot has everything you need to #DigIn for Spring. No matter what projects you want to tackle, they have great values on all you need. They’re ready to help you with renovation ideas and expert advice, too.
Get over $300 in email exclusive savings each year, sneak peeks on new products, monthly lawn & garden ideas for your region and access to The Home Depot’s gardening experts. Click here to join the world’s largest garden community today! Or go to http://homedepot.com/gardenclub to see some of the many benefits of membership.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Home Depot.