Are you in full on summer mode, because I sure am! On Sunday we dropped off my daughter to summer camp. This is her third year going to camp and she was thrilled to be going back. That means three weeks of summer break for me! Haha! Who am I kidding? Now’s the time for me to get my craft on without disruption. Last year I refinished her dresser and mirror and I was thinking of painting her room this year. Do you have any summer projects brewing? They don’t have to be big. Maybe just some gardening or sewing with the kids. Here’s some great DIY Projects for Summer ranging from updating your front porch to making over an RV!
12 DIY Projects for Summer
- Master Bedroom Accent Wall from Rain on a Tin Roof
- Colorful Boho Chic Camper Makeover from Must Have Mom
- DIY Upcycled Rainbow Pallet Flower Garden from Hello Creative Family
- DIY Outdoor Sign and Holder from Clean and Scentsible
- Make an Easy Garden Sign from The Country Chic Cottage
- DIY Personalized Doormat from Anika’s DIY Life
- Multi-use Tool Belt for Kids from The Scrap Shoppe Blog
- Paint Concrete Makeover from Run to Radiance
- Cute Summer S’Mores Embroidery Hoop Art from Flamingo Toes
- Rainbow Streamers Tutorial from Frog Prince Paperie
- DIY Paper Flowers from 5 Minutes for Mom
- Summer Front Porch from Sweet Parrish Place
Of course all of these projects are going to leave you short on time and hungry! Check out these 15 No Effort Recipes for Summer.
And there’s this collection of summer grilling favorites.
Of course, this round up of Backyard Summer Favorites is packed full of great food and crafts!
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.277
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.