It’s the Dog Days of summer so I figure that Fido needed a post just for him. We have three cats, one rabbit and one dog and I love them all. If you’ve got a 4 legged friend, I’m sure you’ll find some thing new and fun just for them! It’s all about the creature comforts for our beloved doggos today! Make some yummy Dog Recipes, puppy accessories, and some DIY flea control to save you some money and itching! My dog brings me so much happiness, and I try to make him just as happy!
Dog Recipes – Accessories – DIY for Fido
- DIY Dog Bed from a crib mattress from Gluesticks Blog
- Pup-Cakes from Our Good Life
- Best Pet Hair Clean Up Tool from Lolly Jane
- Natural Flea and Tick Repellent from Five Spot Green Living
- Homemade Carpet Freshener that Kills Fleas from Crystal and Co
- Homemade Dog Treats from Busy Being Jennifer
- Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream for Dogs from Gluesticks Blog
- Dog Popsicles from Dukes and Duchesses
- Camping with a Dog from Sunburnt Saver
- Doggie Den Kennel Furniture from Lolly Jane
I don’t have any doggie posts or recipes – YIKES! However, Here’s a few fun summer posts you might want to check out. Perfect Summer Grilling Favorites.
Here’s the latest of our Beauregard. You can check out the #GPBeauregard for more of his IG photos 🙂
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.281
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.