Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/easy-sticky-buns/
© 2015 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 3/4 C brown sugar
- 2 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 2 1/2 Tbsp cream
- 2 1/2 Tbsp water
- dash of salt
- Canned Cinnamon Buns (5 pack)
- 1/2 C walnuts or pecans, chopped
- Melt the butter in a medium sized sauce pan and whisk in the brown sugar until it dissolves. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the honey, cream water and salt and let it cool for 30 minutes.
- Store overnight in a plastic container if you are not using it right away.
- Pour the brown sugar into an 9″ pie pan and sprinkle in a 1/2 C of walnuts or pecans if desired.
- Add the pre-made cinnamon rolls to the pan and bake according the package directions. (Generally at 350 for 20 – 25 minutes.)
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes, then flip over onto a serving dish and dig in!