Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/fronana-strawberry-dairy-free-ice-cream/
© 2014 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Strawberry and Banana faux Ice Cream
- 3 frozen bananas, cut up
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, cut up
- coconut milk or regular milk or fruit juice
- Cut the fruit and freeze on a cookie sheet overnight. Place into a food processor and process for several minutes.
- At first it will be grainy and like sand. Push the fruit down and slowly add your liquid. As the fruit thaws and blends, it will become smooth and come together.
- You can enjoy your fruit now at a soft server consistency, or you can place it into a freezer safe container and re-freeze it for a few hours. This will give it more of a sherbet consistency.