Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/gingerbread-chocolate-fudge/
© 2012 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Gingerbread Chocolate Fudge
Make this delicious Gingerbread Chocolate Fudge with the kids this holiday season. It's perfect for Christmas treats and you won't believe how easy it is to make.
- 4 oz White Chocolate
- 6 Tbs Butter
- 1/3 C water
- 1 small package Gingerbread Pudding
- 3 Cups Powered Sugar
- 4 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 2 Tbs Butter
- 3-5 Gingersnap Cookies (optional)
- In a large bowl, place White Chocolate, 6 tablespoons Butter, and Water. Heat in microwave for 2 minutes. Stir to combine.
- Add Pudding mix and stir until smooth.
- Add 1 cup of Powered Sugar at a time. Stir until fully incorporated.
- Add to foil lined 8×8 pan and press into place.
- Melt 4 oz Chocolate and 2 tablespoons butter. Melt in microwave for 1 minute and stir until melted and combined.
- Spread over bottom layer and add crumbled Gingersnap cookies.
- Cool for two hours and cut into 1×1 squares with a clean knife.
- This fudge will store between sheets of waxed paper in airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.