Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/gluten-free-brownie-ice-cream-sandwiches/
© 2014 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Gluten Free Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Brownies (+ ingredients on bag)
All Natural Breyers Vanilla Ice Cream
Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
- Make the brownies according to the directions on the bag, adding a cup of mini chips to the batter.
- Line a jellyroll pan with foil and non-stick spray. Spread the batter out thin and bake at 350 for 8 – 10 minutes, or until the brownies are set. Watch closely and don’t burn them.
- Allow to cool, cut, then freeze.
- When the brownies are firm, place a scoop of ice cream in the center and create a sandwich. Roll the edges in more chocolate chips then wrap the sandwich in foil or wax paper and freeze overnight.
- Enjoy your delicious treat.