Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/graham-crackers/
© 2013 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
These Graham Crackers are crispy and full of flavor. Don't eat them all, save some for the cheesecake crust.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups graham flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Place the flours, baking soda and salt into a bowl and set aside.
- Place the remaining ingredients into a mixer and beat for two minutes until light. Gradually add in the flour and blend until just combined and the dough starts to stick.
- Lay out a large piece of plastic wrap and place the the dough into the center. Cover with another sheet of plastic wrap and roll into a large disk. Refrigerate the dough for 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats.
- Roll out the dough to ⅛ inch thickness and cut out cracker shapes. Place them on the cookie sheets and poke with a fork. Re-roll and make more crackers from the leftover dough.
- Bake the graham crackers and rotate the pan after 10 minutes then bake another 6 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and enjoy crispy after they are completely cool.