Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/huckleberry-jam-cheesecake-dip/
© 2015 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Huckleberry Jam Cheesecake Dip
The wonderful flavor of Montana's huckleberries comes to your kitchen in this Huckleberry Jam Cheesecake Dip. It's a tasty party treat!
- 1 (8oz) container Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 container Cool Whip
- Huckleberry Jam (Or your favorite flavor)
- Graham Crackers for dipping
- Allow the cream cheese time to soften. Beat in the sugar until smooth. Hand stir in the Cool Whip and 1 tablespoon of jam.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with another tablespoon of jam and serve graham crackers along the side.